We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets.Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and we still don't have acceptable cabinet doors.
They say they guarantee their products - don't believe them. Unless you want to wait probably up to 2 years and still not have acceptable kitchen cabinets. We filed a claim with the BBB and they have been helpful in keeping the complaint open but we haven't seen anything from them that has helped us getting this problem solved. Go online - type in Kraftmaid complaints and you will see hundreds of complaints all about the same thing - their stain and finish is terrible.
We would love to have them taken out and be gone if only we could. We tried to be reasonable - we are willing to accept anything that's close to be okay by now and we can't even get there.
We've been through 3 different sales reps. Home Depot hasn't been any help at all.
So if you buy these cabinets you are on your own.We are currently waiting for our 7th set of replacements and it's been over 2 months of waiting with nothing from the sales rep.
Again, do a search before you make the same mistake we did.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Mr Abhijit Nath from BGA is a great iddiate in this world, he cheating customer that , he refund money for booking , if the customer not able to purchase..."
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "Variety of problems but main one is that they were missing parts and refuse to supply.. Notified them on day of delivery that vent missing, took months to finally get..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."