We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets.Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and we still don't have acceptable cabinet doors.

They say they guarantee their products - don't believe them. Unless you want to wait probably up to 2 years and still not have acceptable kitchen cabinets. We filed a claim with the BBB and they have been helpful in keeping the complaint open but we haven't seen anything from them that has helped us getting this problem solved. Go online - type in Kraftmaid complaints and you will see hundreds of complaints all about the same thing - their stain and finish is terrible.

We would love to have them taken out and be gone if only we could. We tried to be reasonable - we are willing to accept anything that's close to be okay by now and we can't even get there.

We've been through 3 different sales reps. Home Depot hasn't been any help at all.

So if you buy these cabinets you are on your own.We are currently waiting for our 7th set of replacements and it's been over 2 months of waiting with nothing from the sales rep.

Again, do a search before you make the same mistake we did.

Review about: Kraftmaid Cabinet.

Had an Experience with KraftMaid?

Comments