We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets.Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and we still don't have acceptable cabinet doors.
They say they guarantee their products - don't believe them. Unless you want to wait probably up to 2 years and still not have acceptable kitchen cabinets. We filed a claim with the BBB and they have been helpful in keeping the complaint open but we haven't seen anything from them that has helped us getting this problem solved. Go online - type in Kraftmaid complaints and you will see hundreds of complaints all about the same thing - their stain and finish is terrible.
We would love to have them taken out and be gone if only we could. We tried to be reasonable - we are willing to accept anything that's close to be okay by now and we can't even get there.
We've been through 3 different sales reps. Home Depot hasn't been any help at all.
So if you buy these cabinets you are on your own.We are currently waiting for our 7th set of replacements and it's been over 2 months of waiting with nothing from the sales rep.
Again, do a search before you make the same mistake we did.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "Nancy seems to have a conspiracy theory about every negative post. I ordered pool paint and was told SS could match any Sherwin Williams color. Great! Paint arrived, not the..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Someone please tell me how this nearly clear "color" is the hot pink color they advertise as ATTITUDE???? this was the biggest rip off I've probably ever fallen for. I..."
- "I see there are others who have this same poor decal quality experience. My trailer is awesome on the inside but looks like trailer trash from the outside and is..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."