Kraftmaid Drawer Hardware

59 of 114 KraftMaid reviews

I just purchased a $20K Kraftmaid kitchen from Lowe's.The Lowe's Kraftmaid demo shows interlock construction on the pantry slide-outs and all-metal construction.

Same all-metal constuction construction with the interlock design slide out drawers. Here is what was delivered for pantry slide-outs: cheap non-interlock construction drawers (stapled) with plastic mounting hardware that has already broken. Here is what was delivered for drawers: interlock construction BUT...plastic back mounting hardware that already shifts 1/4". Add a few years of plastic fatigue and this $20K investment is toast!

I am very pissed off at Lowes for the "bait & switch" demo.I am insisting on a complete rework of pantry and drawer hardware or this *** is gone!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
59 of 114 KraftMaid reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Justin Becker - Trinity Kitche

Jul 27, 2012 #520368

I am a KraftMaid dealer in Virginia and I am certain I can help you understand what is what. Most of your information is not accurate and I may be able to help you understand exactly what you did get from Lowes. I am sorry you aren't happy (yet)but I know with a couple brief exchanges, we can get you where you want to be.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.