I just purchased a $20K Kraftmaid kitchen from Lowe's.The Lowe's Kraftmaid demo shows interlock construction on the pantry slide-outs and all-metal construction.

Same all-metal constuction construction with the interlock design slide out drawers. Here is what was delivered for pantry slide-outs: cheap non-interlock construction drawers (stapled) with plastic mounting hardware that has already broken. Here is what was delivered for drawers: interlock construction BUT...plastic back mounting hardware that already shifts 1/4". Add a few years of plastic fatigue and this $20K investment is toast!

I am very pissed off at Lowes for the "bait & switch" demo.I am insisting on a complete rework of pantry and drawer hardware or this *** is gone!

Had an Experience with KraftMaid?

Comments

#520368

I am a KraftMaid dealer in Virginia and I am certain I can help you understand what is what. Most of your information is not accurate and I may be able to help you understand exactly what you did get from Lowes. I am sorry you aren't happy (yet)but I know with a couple brief exchanges, we can get you where you want to be.

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more KraftMaid - Manufactured in the USA has no meaning anymore! KraftMaid "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more RugsUSA - Terrible rug quility RugsUSA "I tried to leave a review on their website but unfortunately couldn't. Bought a rug 1 year and 1 month ago. And the rug did not hold up. It started..." Read more