We ordered our bath cabinets April 4th 2016.They were delivered the end of May.
When we opened the cartons, one of the linen cabinets had a scuff and nick out of the side that would be next to our vanity. The packaging was not damaged, so it had to have been damaged before it was boxed and shipped. Also, both doors on the linen cabinets(we bought two) had stain build up on them and one had a black mark in the middle of the door. We called Home Depot and they gave us a $150.00 credit for the scrape and chip and said to send the doors back.
It only took a week for the next two doors to come. One was good, the other had big streaks of stain dried on it. So we sent that one back. Another 2 and a half weeks waiting for another door.
Holding my breath, we opened this one at the store. It was worse. Two black marks about an inch and a half long on the front left and side and when we turned it over it had the same two marks the same distance from each other on the left hand side, so it wasn't mineral deposits as we were told. I don't know anyone that would want a door with what looked like black marker on their cinnamon colored cabinets.
Today we went and picked up the final door. We are not happy with it either. The pieces of wood used for it have worm holes and the stain made them dark but we are afraid to wait for another. We bought our kitchen from Home Depot and Kraftmaid in 2010 and only had to ship one door back and it came out beautiful.
I'm not sure what has happened to their quality control but we won't ever purchase from them again and we won't be recommending anyone else to either.
Pictures below.We had already used the stain cover up on the corner before I got the picture.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Qualty control
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."