Bellevue, Ohio

We ordered our bath cabinets April 4th 2016.They were delivered the end of May.

When we opened the cartons, one of the linen cabinets had a scuff and nick out of the side that would be next to our vanity. The packaging was not damaged, so it had to have been damaged before it was boxed and shipped. Also, both doors on the linen cabinets(we bought two) had stain build up on them and one had a black mark in the middle of the door. We called Home Depot and they gave us a $150.00 credit for the scrape and chip and said to send the doors back.

It only took a week for the next two doors to come. One was good, the other had big streaks of stain dried on it. So we sent that one back. Another 2 and a half weeks waiting for another door.

Holding my breath, we opened this one at the store. It was worse. Two black marks about an inch and a half long on the front left and side and when we turned it over it had the same two marks the same distance from each other on the left hand side, so it wasn't mineral deposits as we were told. I don't know anyone that would want a door with what looked like black marker on their cinnamon colored cabinets.

Today we went and picked up the final door. We are not happy with it either. The pieces of wood used for it have worm holes and the stain made them dark but we are afraid to wait for another. We bought our kitchen from Home Depot and Kraftmaid in 2010 and only had to ship one door back and it came out beautiful.

I'm not sure what has happened to their quality control but we won't ever purchase from them again and we won't be recommending anyone else to either.

Pictures below.We had already used the stain cover up on the corner before I got the picture.

I didn't like: Qualty control.

1.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with KraftMaid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.