We ordered our bath cabinets April 4th 2016.They were delivered the end of May.
When we opened the cartons, one of the linen cabinets had a scuff and nick out of the side that would be next to our vanity. The packaging was not damaged, so it had to have been damaged before it was boxed and shipped. Also, both doors on the linen cabinets(we bought two) had stain build up on them and one had a black mark in the middle of the door. We called Home Depot and they gave us a $150.00 credit for the scrape and chip and said to send the doors back.
It only took a week for the next two doors to come. One was good, the other had big streaks of stain dried on it. So we sent that one back. Another 2 and a half weeks waiting for another door.
Holding my breath, we opened this one at the store. It was worse. Two black marks about an inch and a half long on the front left and side and when we turned it over it had the same two marks the same distance from each other on the left hand side, so it wasn't mineral deposits as we were told. I don't know anyone that would want a door with what looked like black marker on their cinnamon colored cabinets.
Today we went and picked up the final door. We are not happy with it either. The pieces of wood used for it have worm holes and the stain made them dark but we are afraid to wait for another. We bought our kitchen from Home Depot and Kraftmaid in 2010 and only had to ship one door back and it came out beautiful.
I'm not sure what has happened to their quality control but we won't ever purchase from them again and we won't be recommending anyone else to either.
Pictures below.We had already used the stain cover up on the corner before I got the picture.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Qualty control
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."