15535 S State Ave, Middlefield, OH 44062, USA

Spent gazillions of dollars for the natural cherry wood product, supposedly with a lifetime warranty.Called to have drawer front replaced because of very ugly striping in the natural wood, and I was told the product is not longer being manufactured.

According to the customer service representative, who told me if they still made the product he would send out a new one, but because they do not manufacture it any longer, it is not supported. When I asked him how that fits into the "lifetime warranty" he informed me that they would consider the variations in the wood "natural"!

Despite multiple appeals that someone at least look at it, I was told it would make no difference.Buyer beware of KraftMaid lifetime warranty.

Review about: Kraftmaid Kitchen Cabinets Cherry Beal Design.

I didn't like: Do not stand by their warranty, Qualty control.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $500
Preferred solution Provide a replacement drawer front

Had an Experience with KraftMaid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Kraftmaid Cabinets - don't buy! KraftMaid "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more