15535 S State Ave, Middlefield, OH 44062, USA

Spent gazillions of dollars for the natural cherry wood product, supposedly with a lifetime warranty.Called to have drawer front replaced because of very ugly striping in the natural wood, and I was told the product is not longer being manufactured.

According to the customer service representative, who told me if they still made the product he would send out a new one, but because they do not manufacture it any longer, it is not supported. When I asked him how that fits into the "lifetime warranty" he informed me that they would consider the variations in the wood "natural"!

Despite multiple appeals that someone at least look at it, I was told it would make no difference.Buyer beware of KraftMaid lifetime warranty.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "provide a replacement drawer front" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with KraftMaid and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about kraftmaid furniture warranty from KraftMaid was do not stand by their warranty and qualty control Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about KraftMaid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare KraftMaid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with KraftMaid?

Comments