Spent gazillions of dollars for the natural cherry wood product, supposedly with a lifetime warranty.Called to have drawer front replaced because of very ugly striping in the natural wood, and I was told the product is not longer being manufactured.
According to the customer service representative, who told me if they still made the product he would send out a new one, but because they do not manufacture it any longer, it is not supported. When I asked him how that fits into the "lifetime warranty" he informed me that they would consider the variations in the wood "natural"!
Despite multiple appeals that someone at least look at it, I was told it would make no difference.Buyer beware of KraftMaid lifetime warranty.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not stand by their warranty
- Qualty control
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Provide a replacement drawer front
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kraftmaid Kitchen Cabinets Cherry Beal Design
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."