Baltimore, Maryland

we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer

service sucks.we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets.

i would never recommend or use this brand again. they talk a good game but when is time to get the job done they suck. these are just two of the problems we had to deal with. and we are still waiting for the correction of these issues.

we have wait for days before a rep can get back to you to hear what they would do to correct these problems.they have made a happy project a big nightmare.

Review about: Cabinets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with KraftMaid?

Comments

doors and drawer fronts are adjustable, and meant to be adjusted AFTER the cabinets are plum, level and installed.

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Kraftmaid Creme-colored glazed cabinetry KraftMaid "I purchased cabinets for my kitchen ~11 years ago. Within the first few months of installation, I began to notice slight crackling on the face of the cabinets, and the..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Wish - Dress Wish "i order the wrong dress, colour and size, i want blue colour and the size is xxlarge, and i want all others sizes to be xxlarge. Order no 5918e961558f48f7097f85df ...." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more