we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer

service sucks.we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets.

i would never recommend or use this brand again. they talk a good game but when is time to get the job done they suck. these are just two of the problems we had to deal with. and we are still waiting for the correction of these issues.

we have wait for days before a rep can get back to you to hear what they would do to correct these problems.they have made a happy project a big nightmare.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of cabinets. KraftMaid needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cabinets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at KraftMaid.

Had an Experience with KraftMaid?

Comments

doors and drawer fronts are adjustable, and meant to be adjusted AFTER the cabinets are plum, level and installed.

Kraftmaid Cabinets - don't buy! KraftMaid "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..." Read more KraftMaid - Worthless Warranty KraftMaid "My kitchen cabinets are flaking, exposing the bare wood, so they obviously weren't primed. I have contacted the company several times and sent thirty photos, (I could have sent more),..." Read more Please do not go to lowes and buy kraftmaid KraftMaid "This is so depressing to even write about! The last five months have been total *** for me due to Lowes! I had already suffered a fire in my kitchen..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more