15535 S State Ave, Middlefield, OH 44062, USA
2.1
Style and Design

We paid for new Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets on March 17, 2017. Cabinets were received on April 27.

Installers came on May 9 and 10. The installers discovered that two doors were cracked and one broken on the date of installation. I later discovered (in June) that I actually had a total of 18 doors with cracks and one broken door. I have received delivery of doors on three different occasions, and every time I have received cracked doors (and not just at the joints).

I am asking for all my money back as soon as possible, but now Lowes just called today and wants to send a Lowes employee out here to take photos of the doors again. This will be the third time someone has been out to take photos. Even the Kraftmaid representative came out here on July 10 and took photos. I am beyond mad - I am furious.

The last time the installers came out here and opened replacement doors and 18 out of 19 doors were cracked I almost had a second stroke. My BP went up to 186/94. If I had not had medication to take that day, I would have had to go to the ER. I feel the system among the local Lowes store, their HQ managers in N.

C. and Kraftmaid is broken. There is no telling how many hours I have spent making phone calls and writing emails about their defective doors.

I am just exhausted. At this point all I want is all my money back so I can get cabinets, doors and granite from a local person.

Review about: Kraftmaid Cabinet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Like countertops.

Comments

I am having the same experience. I agree, I would NEVER recommend Kraftmaid.